CGI’s Client Partnership Management Framework (CPMF) covers every aspect of our IT outsourcing engagements, including service offerings, contract negotiations and service delivery, and makes use of the best processes and tools available. Through our CPMF, we help our outsourcing clients boost efficiencies and ensure quality while benefitting from competitive pricing and services.
CPMF is an effective operating framework that delivers:
- Common practices across multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
- Accelerated delivery through enhanced productivity
- Continuous efficiency gains and cost savings, including competitive pricing
- Improvement throughout the IT services life cycle
- Fast response and problem solving
- High satisfaction levels for end users and clients
CGI’s CPMF processes incorporate the industry’s best standards and practices (such as ITIL®, PMI®, PMBOK®, ISO-12207, ISO-9001, ISO 27002, IEEE-1074, SEI-CMMI and COBIT), which support our full range of service delivery offerings, including transition and transformation.
Another important feature of the CPMF is the range of integrated outsourcing tools that utilize the latest technologies and enable our IT professionals to complete projects quickly and efficiently. These include the following toolsets:
- Application maintenance and development:
- Cybersecurity and quality controls
- Automation and robotics
- Knowledge and collaboration
- Service management
- Engagement governance