Annually, through the Voice of Our Clients program, CGI leaders around the world meet with current and new clients on a range of strategic topics affecting their enterprises. The findings from our interviews provide a unique view into how macro and industry trends affect executives’ business and IT priorities and investment plans.
Participating in these conversations gives you access to insights to inform your organizations’ investments, strategies and actions to better meet the needs of your customers and citizens. By participating, you’ll have access to:
- The top trends and business and IT priorities across our global client base in your industry, as well as related industries
- Leading practices from industry peers in meeting business objectives and generating customer value and enhancing citizen services
- Benchmarking data anonymized among peers across industries and geographies on topics including digital strategies, business agility, automation, cloud and cybersecurity
Sample our insights from the following publications:
- Browse our industry-specific reports on our Voice of Our Clients landing page.
- Read our analysis of the data of executives whose organizations are producing results from their digital strategies to learn the common attributes of these digital leaders.
- Review the most impactful macro trends for our clients, including a comparison of data for European and North American executives.
- Over the past 5 years, we have held 8,000 strategic conversations with business and IT leaders, collecting more than 1 million data points. Our comprehensive knowledge-base provides deep insights you can act on to drive greater value across your organization and in service to your customers or citizens.
CGI industry leaders share the value of the Voice of Our Clients
"My clients use the CGI Voice of Our Clients insights to ask themselves questions like: "Are we doing enough to grow and drive our future?" Annette Trenz, Vice-President, Head of Industry Business Intelligence
"The Voice of Our Clients conversations offer a unique opportunity to step back with my clients and reflect on where they are and where they want to go in their digital transformation journeys." Coen Heusmann, Vice-President, Consulting Services
"CGI Voice of Our Clients conversations are frank, honest discussions with my clients. The goal is to listen to their challenges and let the VOC data speak for itself." Helena Jochberger, Vice-President, Global Industry Lead for Manufacturing
"Engaging nearly a dozen senior executives this month, I am struck by the commonalities and the human dimension." Kathleen Galvin, Vice-President, Consulting Services
To request a briefing on our global, industry or regional insights, please contact us.