CGI's quickstart program brings the Salesforce Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) solution to life for your organization over just five weeks.
Many businesses are still building quotes with the same tools that were considered cutting edge in the 1990s. The Salesforce platform offers a better way. CPQ apps have become vital for fast-growing businesses. They address a critical issue: how to produce accurate and professional quotes quickly, while eliminating errors and inefficiencies.
Capture all the data & focus on success
Salesforce CPQ automates the quote to cash process, capturing important information including what exactly was quoted, renewal dates, and contract terms. When contracts need to change mid-term, the CPQ tool automatically adjusts the terms, captures contract amendments, and keeps all related information in one place so you can maintain that critical 360-degree view of the customer.
Quickstart - CPQ Quote to Cash
CGI offers a quickstart program over 5 weeks that can be added to any Salesforce implementation. The quickstart scope includes:
- Up to two price rules
- Configuration of up to twelve product bundles
- Up to three product rules
- Salesforce quote to cash setup
- Create and load product catalog
- Create one price book
- Up to three levels of quote approvals
- Up to four standard workflow rules or process builder equivalents
- One English template with optional sections
- One dashboard and up to ten reports