The CGI Service Management Maturity Assessment extends its concept by providing an efficient and cost effective means of evaluating Service Management performance and initiating a service improvement programme.
The Maturity Assessment is based on a leading capability framework, which we have enhanced to form the basis of your assessment and the outcome improvement programme.
You are empowered with the information required to define an effective improvement programme and introduce new technology.
THE BENEFITS OF MATURITY ASSESSMENT
- Getting an independent and objective review of all your Service Management activities
- Helping prepare for a major programme such as Digital Transformation Deliverables Activities
- Preparing for a move to a multi-vendor operating model, such as a Service Integration & Management (SIAM) approach
- Collating findings into a single deliverable which can be used as a baseline for continual service improvement
- Providing impetus, direction and structure to improvement activities
- Enabling the Service Management focus to shift from only process to alignment to service value chains and business outcomes
CGI places you at the centre of everything we do. Using our Client Partnership Management Framework, we approach every engagement with one objective in mind, helping you succeed. At the start of your engagement with us, you will be introduced to your Service Management Advisor. From this point on, they will be your focal point for delivering the assessment. The maturity assessment is always undertaken in partnership and close collaboration with you and your organisation.
To find out more about Service Management Maturity Assessments please contact Frieda Morton-Evans