CGI in the United States
Powering digital transformation for industry and government, while creating quality U.S. jobs and careers
CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm with 68,000 professionals globally, and 11,000 in the U.S serving government and commercial organizations from 70 offices across the country.
We help our clients modernize critical legacy assets and apply digital technology and thinking to improve service delivery and operational performance. This includes enabling applications and infrastructure to be more agile and efficient, and applying digital strategies and technologies to transform ways of doing business. We are known for our client dedication, flexible approach, rigorous processes and delivery excellence.
Our solutions and services:
- Increase efficiencyand transparency for federal and state and local governments
- Deliver competitive advantage to leading financial institutions and insurance firms
- Increase agility and cost-efficiency for oil and gas companies
- Deliver new revenue streams and improve customer service for utilities and telecom firms
- Reduce costs and improve outcomes for healthcare providers and payers
- Improve performance and navigate industry challenges for life sciences companies
- Drive global competitiveness and profitability for manufacturing, retail and consumer goods firms
Local accountability, flexible delivery
Our client proximity model provides local accountability for project success and is backed the global scale to solve complex business challenges. CGI’s best-fit global delivery model for onsite, onshore, nearshore and offshore sourcing helps clients balance cost, risk, value and time-to-market. A key feature for U.S. clients is our Onshore IT Services Delivery Centers in Alabama, Louisiana, Maine, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin. These centers provide high-quality, lower-cost delivery of our full suite of services while creating 1,400 good jobs here at home.
Hiring the best
Our continued success depends on our ability to attract and retain top-quality professionals who we call members because they are empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. We invite dedicated professionals, including military veterans, to come grow with us and experience our entrepreneurial culture, flexible work environment and commitment to community involvement.