Turku Energia to modernize ERP system using CGI’s cloud servicesCGI and Turku Energia, a leading power supplier in south western Finland, have announced that CGI will help the energy company modernize its enterprise resource planning (ERP) system using CGI’s cloud and systems integration services. CGI will deploy the Microsoft ...
Data monetization: driving the new competitive edge in retailRetailers are fully aware that their future relies largely on their ability to use data efficiently. However, in today’s dynamic and highly competitive retail sector, retailers need to accelerate their plans and commit resolutely to the path of data ...
CGI has collaborated with Microsoft for more than 15 years, earning more than 100 Microsoft advanced certifications globally. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, as well as one of only a few Microsoft global system integrator partners in the world. CGI is also a member of Microsoft’s invitation-only High Potential (HiPo) Partner Program.
In working with Microsoft, we’ve gained significant competency in the following areas:
- GOLD PARTNER
- Gold Application Integration
- Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Datacenter
- Gold Enterprise Resource Planning Gold Windows and Devices
- SILVER PARTNER
- Silver Application Development Silver Application Integration
- Silver Cloud Customer Relationship Management
- Silver Cloud Platform
- Silver Cloud Productivity
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Silver Data Analytics
- Silver Data Platform
- Silver Datacenter
- Silver Enterprise Resource Planning
- Silver Project and Portfolio Management
- Silver Windows and Devices