Our member engagement programme
We recognise the important role business must play in sustainability; especially regarding mitigating the effects of the climate crisis. No Planet B is broken down into our dedicated steering group, sustainability ambassadors and all of our member engagement campaigns.
A few of the ways our No Planet B ambassadors have helped to engage our staff members on our sustainability & environmental journey in the UK include:
- Eliminating the use of single use plastics from our kitchen office environment
- Implementing cycling ambassadors in all UK offices to promote our cycling initiatives
- Putting staff member engagement at the top of the agenda, organising, and promoting environmental competitions, webinars, articles, and events.
- Encouraging recycling, reusing, and reducing through waste management initiatives.
Other campaigns and initiatives
- Green member competitions, such as our ‘No Plastic Chrimbo-tastic’ festive competition and our COP26 wildlife photography competition
- Hosting internal sustainability and climate webinars to members on topics, such as electric vehicles, our cycling scheme and green home energy
CGI nominated for Business Green Awards
We’re delighted to be shortlisted in the following two categories in the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards this year:
- ‘Best Employee Engagement Campaign’ – for our No Planet B initiative
- ‘Best Nature-Based Project’ – for our work with Project Seagrass
We wish all the other organisations shortlisted good luck and look forward to finding out the results in June.