Business degree apprenticeship jobs at CGI
We are on the lookout for talent like you – driven and passionate school/college leavers with a keen interest in business and technology and a hunger to learn.
Business degree apprenticeship roles
We recruit apprentices into both business and technical positions across some of our major business units, including:
Our business degree apprentices will typically work in roles such as Business Analyst, Project Management or Service Delivery Management.
Due to the nature of our business, you work on ‘projects’. This means you have the opportunity to work across a wide range of roles, industries and locations, there is no ‘typical day’. The best thing about joining us is that while you may start in one of area, the opportunity to move internally is huge, so you can take control of your career from your first day.
Find out more about each of our business degree apprenticeships and apply below:
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions – University of Winchester
- The course
You will study towards a BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions degree (Business, Cyber Security or Software Engineering focus) at the University of Winchester one day per week and spend the other four developing your career here with us. The duration of the course is 3 years.
You can shape and develop your career throughout the course of the programme then continue with us after graduation. You’ll also benefit from a competitive starting salary, fully paid tuition fees and all the support you need to succeed.
We offer three specialisms: The Software Engineering specialism is designed for those who want to pursue an IT/Computing career. The business specialism is designed for those interested in Business Management and Project Management careers. The Cyber Security specialism is ideal for those who want to pursue an IT/Computing career with a specialism in this area.
In addition to fully paid tuition fees, we’ll provide the course resources and materials required so there’s no need to worry about textbooks either. You are able to access the same learning opportunities as those who follow the traditional route of direct entry into university.
- To have or be predicated to achieve at least 120 UCAS points across three A-Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above (excluding General Studies) gained in the same academic year or a completed Advanced IT Apprenticeship. Please note, we encourage applications if you have not met these grade requirements but have extenuating circumstances.
- A minimum of five A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent grades 4-9 on the new grading scale), including English, Maths and Science.
- Our apprenticeships are designed for candidates with A-Levels (or equivalent e.g. BTEC etc) who do not yet have a degree in a related subject. If you are working towards a degree, or already have one, please see our Industrial Placement and Graduate Programmes.
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Scotland)
- The course
During your apprenticeship, you’ll study towards a BA (Hons) Business Management degree at Glasgow Caledonian University which is a CMI accredited programme. You will be able to access the same learning opportunities as those who go down the traditional route of direct entry into college or university and you won’t have to pay a penny in tuition fees! We’ll even provide the course resources and materials required, so there’s no need to worry about textbooks either and you can use the laptop you are given when you join CGI to use at University.
You can expect to study a variety of modules such as strategy, leadership, risk management, business law, project management and innovation to name just a few. As you shape and develop your career you’ll have support throughout and your learning will be complemented by on-the-job training on real projects, so you can practice what you learn in the workplace. The apprenticeship is ideal for you if you’re passionate about business and wish to get your career off to a strong start.
- Our apprenticeships are designed for candidates with Scottish Highers (or equivalent qualification e.g. A Level, BTEC etc.), who do not yet have a degree in a related subject. The preferred requirement is four Highers at Grade B or above including one in English (equivalent qualifications are accepted) and at least seven Scottish National five at grade one-three including English or Maths (equivalent qualifications are accepted). Please note, we encourage applications if you have not met these grade requirements but have extenuating circumstances.
- Upon the course commencing in September, you must be living in Scotland.
- If you are working towards a degree, or already have one, please see our Industrial Placement and Graduate Programmes.
To find out more about the application process for apprenticeships with CGI, what you can expect at each stage and some helpful hints and tips, please click on the link below. We have also created a selection of FAQs, and a Parent and Teacher Guide, which we hope you find useful.
Be part of something amazing at CGI. From the moment you join CGI as a school leaver, you’ll be playing a vital role in the services we deliver to our clients.