Applications have now closed.
Thank you for your submissions. We are reviewing applications and will be in touch with shortlisted companies soon.
We are seeking partners with digital solutions to help clients accelerate their journeys to net zero. Partner with CGI and your organisation could access new clients and markets, feature in a client and member expo aligned to COP26 and have a climate project charity donation made on your behalf.
If your organisation has technology proposition(s), including software and/or devices that help one or more of the following categories achieve positive net zero outcomes, we would love to hear from you:
- Infrastructure providers
Selected organisations will:
- Join CGI’s Digital Climate Technology Partner Ecosystem with associated access to relevant clients and market
- Receive an invitation to join a CGI client and member showcase to coincide with COP26
- Receive CGI expertise on solution and market demand, with input into potential future development needs
One selected organisation per category will realise:
- A joint go to market planning session with CGI’s North of England market/region focused business unit
- Business mentoring sessions
- Climate project charity donation (from one of three selected options) on their behalf
Why partner with CGI?
CGI is among the largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world. Our goal is to build trusted relationships by operating in the communities we serve, providing industry and technology expertise to help meet the needs of clients, their customers and citizens.
Joining our Digital Climate Tech Ecosystem will enable:
- Access to markets and clients to help grow your business in the North of England and potentially beyond
- Expertise to help develop your solution in line with client demand
- Complementary systems integration and associated CGI services to be added to your offering for added client value
- Entries open Monday 16 August 2021
- Entries close Friday 17 September 2021
- Shortlisted organisations will be invited to pitch by Wednesday 22 September
- Pitch sessions will be held on Wednesday 29 September 2021 in Leeds, or through supporting virtual technology as required
- Selected organisations will be notified no later than Friday 8 October 2021
- CGI client and member showcase to coincide with COP26 and will be held in Glasgow between Wednesday 3 November and Friday 5 November 2021.