CGI is proud to return as Gold Sponsor to Connected Britain, the UK’s leading event for public and private sector companies who are transforming UK connectivity with new ideas and ways of thinking.
Connected Britain - the Future of UK Connectivity will take place on 20-21 September at the Business Design Centre in London. The event brings together the entire UK connectivity ecosystem for two days of essential learning and networking split across eight content streams. It will feature over 250 presentations, panels and speakers from innovators and disrupters in the UK telecommunications sector, including executives from industry leaders such as Nokia, Virgin Media O2, Ericsson and Vodafone.
On Day 1, Tom Runge, CGI Technical Advisory Services Senior Digital Strategy and Engagement Consultant, and Communications SME Alan Nunn, will take you on a thought-provoking journey through time in their presentation: Innovation in Action - Connected Communities and the Metaverse.
On Day 2 as part of the Smart Britain track, CGI’s Gareth Hartwell, Satellite Communications Director Consulting Services, will join the discussion panel: “From road to rail and beyond: how is enhanced connectivity supporting the delivery of intelligent transport in the UK?”
Visit our experts at Stand 35 for a demonstration of our latest connectivity solutions, including:
- CGI SensorInsights360 - A flexible, real-time data platform that delivers an end-to-end approach to IoT, asset data collection and asset management.
- CGI GeoData360 - A state-of-the-art data processing platform supporting complex processing on large volumes of Earth Observation and Geospatial Data.
- CGI Meta Hub - Based on our office at 20 Fenchurch Street, our Meta Hub is a collaborative metaverse environment that enables the onboarding of new members.
- CGI Machine Vision - A collection of bespoke AI models tailored to analyse visual inputs, enabling cost savings and improved coverage of visual inspections and monitoring.
- CGI 5-GENIUS - A hybrid positioning algorithm, combining 5G signals of opportunity with GNSS services to achieve increased positioning resilience and integrity.
We look forward to welcoming you to learn more about how CGI is trusted to help accelerate the future of connectivity in the UK, enhance the operational efficiency of leading communication providers and improve citizens’ lives through IOT and Emerging Technology.
Register for free to attend Connected Britain 2022.