The CGI Geospatial Centre of Excellence (COE) in Québec City, Canada, includes more than 120 experts and is supported by a global network of 600 experts in 13 countries, across four continents. With more than 30 years of experience delivering success for our clients, our COEs are an essential part of CGI’s global offering.
All organizations face significant challenges in the current technological and economic environment. They must provide services to increasingly diverse user communities with competing objectives, while dealing with limited resources. CGI offers effective enterprise geospatial services to improve customer experience, increase organizational agility with innovation, improve customer services with analytical solutions and increase operational efficiency with the automation of geographic information systems.
Our approach is to design algorithms, strategies and systems that improve the speed and accuracy of decision-making as well as to support the implementation of emerging business models using geospatial intelligence (geospatial 2.0). Geospatial 2.0 leverages emerging technologies and location-based data and services, moving organizations from reactive to proactive. We are technology agnostic, designing solutions for our customers to accelerate their digital transformation and drive operational excellence.
- Multilingual experts providing exceptional service quality and cutting-edge expertise at a competitive cost.
- Multidisciplinary teams integrating security, cloud computing and map services with the latest geospatial technologies.
- Agile service, adapted to your needs, combining a local presence with our global capacity using a common management foundation.
- Hands-on experience with geospatial industry leaders: ESRI, Mapbox, Oracle, Microsoft, Safe Software and Here Maps.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards and involvement in their evolution through our participation in the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC), academic research and the Canadian Institute of Geomatics.
Enterprise strategy and leveraging geospatial data
- Health status, roadmaps and management consulting
- Self-service and democratization of geospatial data
- Governance and integrated management of enterprise data
Geospatial business intelligence and decision support
- Data modeling, dashboards, and operational asset monitoring
- Spatial network analysis and performance indicators
- Business processes integration with location intelligence
Development and management of geospatial systems
- Solution design, architecture, configuration and support
- Application administration, migration and automation
- Development of customized Web and mobile applications
Enterprise service management and application portfolios
- Virtual geospatial CIO for long-term planning and strategy
- High availability and business continuity planning
- Continuous obsolescence planning and remediation
Integration, modernization and evolution of GIS
- System, security and technology integration
- Application, data, and infrastructure migration to the cloud
- Cost reduction, preventive and predictive maintenance
Earth observation and environmental risk monitoring
- Selection of imagery data tailored to your needs
- Data analytics, processing, storage and value maximization
- Artificial intelligence and automated decision-making