Payments Infrastructure InnovationNow is the time for payments transformation. This video showcases CGI’s four decades of experience in payments innovation and how our agile solutions enable our clients to take advantage of future market shifts.
CGI All PaymentsModernise your customers’ end-to-end payments experience with CGI All Payments.
CGI has made fundamental contributions to the payments industry—from the design of the SWIFT network for international transfers in 1973, to chip and PIN card rollouts, to the design and implementation of payment infrastructures and processes using distributed ledger technologies and APIs. This experience, combined with our end-to-end technology services and payment capabilities, can help you implement world-class payment services.
- 40+ years of experience in supporting national payment infrastructures in 20+ countries
- Manage the interbank funds transfer system in Canada, which processes an average of $167 billion per day
- Process 70% of low value transactions in New Zealand
- Supported the design and development of a member bank interface for connectivity to the Continuous Linked Settlement (CLS) system
- Developed specifications and best practices for implementing the NACHA ISO 20022 XML Opt-in Program
- Run the major interbank payment systems in Canada
- Worked with the European Payments Council to refine the SEPA direct deposit and credit transfer schemes and produce a SEPA test framework
- Collaborated with the UK’s Payments Council to develop its Current Account Switch Service
- Assisted in the functional requirements and technical design of the U.K. Clearing House Automated Payments System (CHAPS)