Helping PFP Energy make communities betterCGI and fintech partner Ordo help PFP Energy make communities better
Request to Pay in three acts?This white paper looks at the three main components of Request to Pay (RtP): the history and context, how RtP is being implemented in Europe and in the UK and finally how this comes together as exciting business and consumer ...
CGI is working with fintech start up Ordo to address the rise of real time payments, open access APIs and innovative overlay services in the global financial services industry. Together we have developed a new solution which allows users greater control and transparency over how they request, send and receive payments, while increasing protection against fraud.
- Benefits for the biller
- Financial savings across the invoice-to-pay process
- Fraud prevention
- Better end-to-end reconciliation of invoices
- Guaranteed bill delivery to the customers (unlike paper bill)
- Early visibility of potential troubled payers
- More secure
- Opens a new communication channel
- Benefits for the payer
- In control of payment (push rather than pull)
- Fraud prevention
- Cash flow visibility and control
- Private financial transaction, more secure
- Modern digital payment method
- Easy visibility of payments
Ordo is a Fintech established in 2018 to bring to market a secure messaging and request for payment solution. Their purpose is to improve the financial wellbeing of SMEs, consumers, public, private and third sector organisations by helping everyone be more in control of their money coming in, and bills and expenses going out.
"We’re delighted to be partnering with CGI on the development of Ordo. With CGI’s knowledge and expertise in modernising payments systems, we’re confident we can deliver a service which significantly improves the financial lives and wellbeing of people and businesses. We’re thrilled to be working with a company which shares this vision also." - Ordo CEO and co-founder Craig Tillotson