CGI helped Geneva-based Radio Télévision Suisse (RTS) by developing a custom plug-in for its OpenMedia newsroom installation.
Radio TechCon is the UK radio and audio industry, technical and engineering annual conference, where broadcast engineers, technologists and anyone with an interest in radio, audio, technology and engineering is welcome.
This year’s online conference will take place on Monday 29th November featuring speakers from across the audio industry; hosting a series of “how to” masterclasses and showcasing case studies from real-life projects, including:
- How to create an entire radio station – from production to transmission – on one laptop
- Behind-the-scenes of transmitting Radio 1’s Big Weekend
- What LUF’s are, how the EBU R128 standard was defined, and what you need to know/do about it.
- Engineering in a warzone – what it’s like to be a broadcast engineer in South Sudan.
- Hybrid Radio – what is it? How it works and how you can get started today.
- Object-based audio – the production method of the future?
This is a great opportunity to visit CGI’s virtual booth to meet Owain Griffiths, CGI’s Director Consulting Services for Media and find out more about our dira! suite of radio playout and automation software solutions that supports the entire radio production workflow required for media management in radio journalism.
Purchase your ticket to attend Radio TechCon online conference.
Find out more about media and radio solutions at CGI or get in touch today.