25 January 2021 Data and technology can play a fundamental role in the challenging journey towards Net Zero, as discovered by a CGI survey ahead of last year’s NWG Innovation Festival design sprint.
Join CGI and Dynamo at our next Health and Social Care Tech Cluster online showcase event, which will focus on the topic of Patient Experience.
Kristina Donausktye, a Lead Consultant in CGI’s Digital Advisory team, will present the findings of our first research project on Patient Experience, in partnership with sentiment and text analytics experts, Wordnerds.
The objective of our research is to obtain new insight into what people are saying on social media regarding their real experiences as maternity and mental health services patients. Kristina will discuss how we applied sentiment analysis and cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to surface the insight, with the ultimate goal of finding ways to improve health and social care services in these important areas.
In addition, we will be joined by a range of expert speakers within the fields of health and social care:
- Annie Laverty, Director of Patient Experience at Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, will talk about the lessons she has learnt from ten years of monitoring patient experience, and how it has been used to deliver better patient outcomes across ten hospitals.
- Steph Downey, Service Director Adult Social Care at Gateshead Council, will share her experience of early use of AI in social care through to lifestyle monitoring technology, supporting people to be independent in their own homes.
- Tom Adams, Health and Social Care Expert (and Patient), will discuss what Patient Experience means and why is it important, as well as providing some examples from a personal perspective and reflections on a move to a patient-centric health and care system.
- 09:30 - Welcome & Introduction – Emma Whitenstall, Dynamo
- 09:35 - Why patient experience is important – Tom Adams, CGI
- 09:45 - Patient Experience in the NHS - Annie Laverty, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 10:00 - Patient Experience in Social Care - Steph Downey, Gateshead Council
- 10:15 - Patient Experience Research from Health & Social Care Tech Cluster – Kristina Donauskyte, CGI
- 10:30 - Discussion panel - All participants
- 10:45 – Q&A