We are proud to support the Institute of Water’s (IoW) “Diversity and Inclusion Conference: Stories and Solutions” on 8 November 2022.
The conference is chaired by Sarah McMath, CEO at MOSL and President of IoW’s South East Area, where she will lead discussion on inclusive recruitment, inclusive communication, how to be an active ally and how to bring your whole self to work.
The panel of speakers includes CGI’s Donna Kelly, Senior Vice President and CGI’s patron for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, who will be discussing the evolution of diversity, equity and inclusivity networks and their role.
See full list of speakers, who will all have the opportunity to talk about their own personal experiences and share practical tips that can be implemented in the workplace:
- Sarah McMath, CEO, MOSL
- Gabrielle Mandell, CEO, Institute of Water
- Nicci Russell, Managing Director, Waterwise
- Donna Kelly, Senior Vice President and Business Unit Lead, CGI
- Lila Thompson, CEO, British Water
- Paula Jane de Boer, LGBTQ+ Network, Thames Water
- Angela Day, Head of People, Risk and Compliance & EDI Lead, MOSL
- Abu Rashid Senior Market Design Analyst & EDI Lead MOSL
- Anisa Butt, Bollywood Actress and Poet
Find out more about our own Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity policies and register for the event