CGI’s patient information system accelerates emergency care in FinlandTechnological innovations have changed the way medical professionals approach emergency care. A patient’s medical history is vital during emergency situations so it is equally critical that they receive clear and reliable data in real-time.
STEM@CGI At Home: Supporting at-home learningWe believe nurturing the next generation of technology professionals is critical for the future success of our digital workforce and society. Through our global STEM@CGI initiative, we strive to inspire more young people to develop an interest and explore careers ...
Corporate Social Responsibility is a key value at CGI. We recognize that we have a responsibility to the environment, our employees, and to the communities in which we work.
- Our CSR commitments
- To provide our professionals with health, wellness and ownership programs that positively influence their well-being and satisfaction.
- To partner with our clients to deliver energy and environmental sustainability solutions and to collectively support charitable causes.
- To support our communities through causes that improve their social, economic and environmental well-being.
- To improve the environment through environmentally-friendly operating practices, community service activities and green IT offerings.
- To operate ethically through a strong code of ethics and good corporate governance.
- To recognise the importance of responsible supply chain management.
- Discover our CSR policy and to read our CSR commitments in details.
- Our ethical commitments
- Code of Ethics that all members sign annually.
- CGI Management Foundation with ISO 9001 certified frameworks to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Performance metrics applied to governance frameworks to provide for continuous improvement.
- Ethical commitments aligned with the United Nations (UN) Global Compact’s 10 principles.
To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.
CSR STRATEGIC GOALS
Act as a global leader in encouraging and educating more people to improve technical and business literacy. Promote local mentoring programs and partnerships with clients, local schools, and universities.
In collaboration with our clients, benefit the overall wellbeing of the communities where we live and work. Use CGI’s technology and business consulting expertise to deliver pro bono IT work to local charities and community organizations
Demonstrate our commitment to environmental and economical sustainability through operating practices, community service activities, and projects delivered in collaboration with our clients.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
CGI is recognized by key players as a global leader in the IT sector for its efforts in sustainability.
CGI is rewarded a “Gold” by EcoVadis for its performance in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Download the certificate
CGI is recognized as a global leader within the IT sector on the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index. This demonstrates a coordinated progress and actions on climate issues, with an overall score of "B-".
CGI’s DJSI 2020 performance achieved an overall score of 52, compared to the industry median score of 34/100. This positions us among the top third of the most responsible companies.
CGI is committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, then environment and anti-corruption.
Since 2002, CGI has been included in this indice that measures the financial performance of companies that meet internationally recognized standards of corporate social responsibility.
CGI’s operations in France, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the Czech Republic and Slovakia are ISO 14001 certified for an effective environmental management system (EMS).