Do you have what it takes to beat the CGI Cyber Escape experience?
Most employees try to do the right thing when it comes to cyber security, but may not know what to look out for or fully understand their own cyber responsibility and the consequences of not following guidelines. This means malware and phishing attacks remain a significant challenge to many organisations.
Security is everyone’s responsibility and all employees need to play their part. Physical cyber awareness training helps employees gain cyber security experience in real world scenarios and understand best practices in a fun and safe environment.
In CGI Cyber Escape, employees have a designated time to look for clues, solve puzzles and decipher riddles to earn their escape, all while learning potential cyber security risks, how to keep information and assets safe, and reduce the impact of a cyber-attack.
CGI Cyber Escape can be brought to sites around the UK for your employees to see if they are up to the challenge!
What to expect
- CGI Cyber Escape is built inside a shipping container, which will tour the UK, stopping at CGI offices and client sites
- Teams work together to discover clues, solve puzzles, and accomplish cyber related tasks in order to progress and “escape” within the time allowed
- 30 or 60 minute sessions for up to 6 people at a time
- Tasks are aligned to different security learning objectives. Upon successful “escape”, participants will receive a handout with the learning outcomes, further information on security and an escape certificate
- The whole experience is facilitated by a CGI Games Master
See it in action
While we are focussing on supporting our clients in enhancing their employees' security awareness, CGI Cyber Escape is also available for wider community programmes.
We would be happy to join you in supporting your own corporate and social responsibility activities and community outreach programmes.
We are able to deliver CGI Cyber Escape to suitable sites for extended periods, allowing our clients, their clients and the surrounding community to experience the challenge. CGI Cyber Escape can be facilitated to suit a variety of age groups from Year 7 (Scotland S1) upwards, making the experience suitable for a range of groups as well as IT and business professionals.
Book your CGI Cyber Escape Experience
To book the CGI Cyber Escape experience, please email using the button below to check availability and book your date and time slot
- Bangor 1 -2
- Aberystwyth 5 - 9
- Connahs Quay 12 - 16
- Manchester 19 - 23
- Liverpool 26 - 30
- Newcastle upon Tyne 3 - 14
- Worchester 18 - 22
- Cornwall 25 - 29
"OMG, I thoroughly enjoyed my Escape Room experience at Kemnay Academy this afternoon, what a wonderful opportunity for learners to develop excellent skills for life, learning and work- thanks for the invitation!"
- Laurence Findlay, Director of Education and Children’s Services at Aberdeenshire Council
"I loved trying to escape from the CGI Cyber Escape experience. It’s a great mixture of cyber know-how and fun."
- Tara McGeehan, President UK and Australia at CGI
"It was excellent. Everyone enjoyed it even though two teams (including mine) didn’t get out in time. I’ve done a few corporate escape or puzzle rooms before, but none of them have been as good as this one. It was really well designed and built. The team running it were also very friendly and helpful."
- Anthony Smith, IS Security Manager, Northumbrian Water
"We’re so excited to be able to welcome CGI’s Cyber Escape experience to our site in Cardiff Bay. It’s a great opportunity to not only promote the growing importance of cyber security, but to help everyone learn more about it in a memorable and entertaining way. That’s something that’s very close to our hearts at Techniquest as it sums up our whole approach: making important information about science, technology, engineering and maths really easy to digest and fun to engage with - so it feels like a perfect match for us to host the escape room here. "
- Lesley Kirkpatrick, CEO of Techniquest
"I really enjoyed participating along with Chambers Wales members and corporate partners. It challenged us to think about the importance of taking the utmost care with pieces of personal information, which can easily be threaded together and leave us exposed to the risk of cyber threats "
- Professor Carwyn Jones, Former First Minister and Patron of Chambers Wales
"The Cyber Escape Room experience was a fun way to learn about cyber security and it also provided the opportunity of working in collaboration with new members of our team "
- Kirsty McLaren, Information Governance Officer