Do you have what it takes to beat the CGI Cyber Escape experience?
Most employees try to do the right thing when it comes to cyber security, but may not know what to look out for or fully understand their own cyber responsibility and the consequences of not following guidelines. This means malware and phishing attacks remain a significant challenge to many organisations.
Security is everyone’s responsibility and all employees need to play their part. Physical cyber awareness training helps employees gain cyber security experience in real world scenarios and understand best practices in a fun and safe environment.
In CGI Cyber Escape, employees have a designated time to look for clues, solve puzzles and decipher riddles to earn their escape, all while learning potential cyber security risks, how to keep information and assets safe, and reduce the impact of a cyber-attack.
CGI Cyber Escape can be brought to sites around the UK for your employees to see if they are up to the challenge!
What to expect
- CGI Cyber Escape is built inside a shipping container, which will tour the UK, stopping at CGI offices and client sites
- Teams work together to discover clues, solve puzzles, and accomplish cyber related tasks in order to progress and “escape” within the time allowed
- 30 or 60 minute sessions for up to 6 people at a time
- Tasks are aligned to different security learning objectives. Upon successful “escape”, participants will receive a handout with the learning outcomes, further information on security and an escape certificate
- The whole experience is facilitated by a CGI Games Master
See it in action
While we are focussing on supporting our clients in enhancing their employees' security awareness, CGI Cyber Escape is also available for wider community programmes.
We would be happy to join you in supporting your own corporate and social responsibility activities and community outreach programmes.
We are able to deliver CGI Cyber Escape to suitable sites for extended periods, allowing our clients, their clients and the surrounding community to experience the challenge. CGI Cyber Escape can be facilitated to suit a variety of age groups from Year 7 (Scotland S1) upwards, making the experience suitable for a range of groups as well as IT and business professionals.