CGI understands a holistic approach to systems and services is needed, and to achieve this a deep understanding of operational and business processes is key.
Our specialist rail consultants support our clients by providing end-to-end IT capabilities whilst pushing the boundaries of technology, improving services for passengers, running better operations and optimising assets.
CGI provides a full range of services and solutions for railway operators and infrastructure providers. We partner with railways to address today’s challenges for future success.
Explore how we are driving innovation and performance in rail services:-
- Client Highlights
- Provider of mission-critical traffic control systems for ProRail, which manages the Dutch railway network
- Delivery of an innovative business intelligence approach with state-of-the-art technologies and CO2 optimised infrastructure in partnership with the Deutsche Bahn GroupMobile
- Award-winning customer intelligence solutions, including mobile apps such as iNStapp for train occupancy (recognised as part of 2017 Tibco Trailblazer Award to NS), My Train for train arrival, and Helsinki Journey Planner for trip planning
- Delivery of mobile asset management and mobile ticketing inspection solutions for French railway service and infrastructure provider SNCF
- Partner of numerous rail organisations across the globe, including SNCF (France), NS and ProRail (Netherlands), Deutsche Bahn (Germany), Queensland Rail (Australia), SJ (Sweden), VIA Rail (Canada) and others
- Provider of award-winning and innovative SIGMA solution for railway management
- Work with Queensland Rail to transform its data centres, migrate the company to CGI’s service desk, evolve its ICT service delivery, provide additional ICT services and drive innovation.
Journey planning, smart ticketing, journey monitoring and real-time alerts, applied customer insight.
Real-time train location, smart ticketing, mobile ticketing, integrated travel planning, settlement systems, on-train electricity metering and environmental monitoring.
Enterprise asset management, mobile workforce efficiency, M2M intelligent infrastructure, supply chain optimisation, Geospatial capabilities for data management and visualisation, remote condition monitoring