Embrace the digital workplace and enhance productivity
In modern IT, the tools you use at home increasingly influence the technology you use at work. And, with the growing popularity of cloud services like Microsoft 365 and Google Apps at home and in the workplace, the advantages this ‘consumerisation’ presents are attractive:
- Pay-as-you-go for as much or as little as you need
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Higher productivity
- Cross-platform, multi-OS and on any form factor
- Lower management overhead; lets you focus on strategic priorities
- Improved uptime
Microsoft 365 has, in the past few years, established itself as the go-to product for employee productivity, and has been shown to provide:
- 11.2 per cent reduction in Microsoft licencing costs
- 9.4 per cent reduction in third-party licence and software costs, i.e. other email packages
- 11.9 per cent reduction in IT support costs for legacy systems
However, providing the same kind of flexibility and new technologies for the end user in the enterprise is far more challenging than it is for the individual consumer. Security considerations, data migration and integration with other systems all complicate the transition to modern workplace IT.
CGI Microsoft 365 Manage & Migration model
In response to this, we are developing an Microsoft 365 Manage & Migration Service that will help your business to gain all the benefits of moving to Microsoft 365, while managing every aspect of the switchover for you.
From planning and migration through to run and support, our service will take on the management burden and free up your technical resources to concentrate on growing and improving your business. It will simplify your IT, reduce risk and drive down costs.
Our model includes four stages:
Our Digital Workplace Assessment covers the technical and business analysis needed to identify your specific needs.
We build the right solution to meet your needs, for example, setting up the Microsoft 365 tenant, as well as integrating any hybrid elements and additional technologies.
Using CGI Migration Director, we work with you to develop a migration strategy for mailboxes, SharePoint sites and user/group data.
We offer a single point of contact for issues and incidents that far exceed what Microsoft offers — backed by our five-star service desk. We also manage the Microsoft 365 application updates, as well as providing experienced support and an interface to Microsoft.
Our expertise with Microsoft 365 includes:
- Experience managing 700,000 end user devices through skilled staff, sophisticated test environments and robust management processes
- A strong global alliance with Microsoft (we are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner)
- A world-class security practice
- Application migration and modernisation experience
- Innovative cloud computing and hosting services that cater for hybrid solutions with on-demand capacity, automated service management, security and a fully managed virtual desktop solution
Get in touch to find out more about how our Microsoft 365 Manage & Migration Service can transform your organisation.