Ways to engage with CGI
Many organisations contract directly with CGI on topics such as digital transformation, security, enterprise architecture, information management and exploitation. Please contact us direct to register your query.
Secure Government Cloud
The UK Government’s G-Cloud framework is part of our Secure Government Cloud portfolio. It is a compliant route to market to procure cloud based IT services on a direct award basis. The framework is divided into 4 lots:
We offer services across all four lots and can be found through the G-Cloud website.
Crown Commercial Services
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) provides a simple way for Public Sector customers to contract for a wide range of specialist services from approved suppliers using a catalogue based procurement scheme. We offer the following services through the CCS framework:
RM 1043iii Digital Services 3
- Lot 1: Digital Outcomes
- Lot 2: Digital Specialists
- Lot 1: Help desk/Service desk
- Lot 2: Desktop Support
- Lot 3: Network Management
- Lot 4: Network and content security
- Lot 5: Infra and Platform, Maintenance & Support
- Lot 6: Audit services & Asset management
- Lot 7: IT Infra Transition Services & Delivery
- Lot 8: Service Integration/Service Integrator
- Lot 9: Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity
- Lot 10: Back up and Data Services
- Lot 11: Asset Disposal
- Lot 2: SAP Enterprise App Support Services
- Lot 3: Other Specified Enterprise App Support Services
- Lot 4: Other Non-Specified Enterprise App Support Service
FATS Design & Engineering Framework
The Framework Agreement for Technical Support Design & Engineering (FATS D&E) provides a contracting route for general technical and procurement support for defence organisations. Our services may be procured through this framework here.
The Research Cloud (R-Cloud) helps Dstl’s suppliers bid for contracts through a number of dedicated frameworks. It provides easy-to-use, direct access to current and future research requirements. We are a member of R-Cloud, being part of the following frameworks:
- Counter Terrorism and Security
- Platform Systems
- Integrated Survivability
- Human Capability
For more information please email us at email@example.com.