At CGI, we actively embrace our responsibility to the environment, our members, our suppliers and to the communities in which we live and work. Operating responsibility is part of the essence of who we are – it is built into the ‘CGI Dream’ on which we were founded, and sustained through our values and local operating model. Support for communities has never been more important than during the pandemic. We are proud we have continued to deliver economic, environmental and social wellbeing through a comprehensive programme of activities.
Throughout the pandemic we have supported our local communities via a number of initiatives:
- PPE donations, such as visors and sanitiser, for community groups
- Launched STEM from Home programme to support students during school closures
- Worked with community groups to support EmployABILITY skills for older students impacted by pandemic
- Donated 559 laptops to charity to distribute to students
- Mentored 90 students via Fast Futures and via the Social Mobility Foundation
- Supported our members via our Oxygen programme