Unify your IT universe
As cloud computing continues to emerge as a key enabler of both digital transformation and operational efficiency, hybrid IT environments combining cloud and traditional IT delivery models are on the rise. Such environments require a holistic strategy backed by solid governance to minimise cost, risk and “sprawl,” and to maximise agility and value.
For enterprises seeking greater control of their hybrid IT universes, the CGI Unify360 Hybrid IT Management Suite enables holistic management of both onpremises and cloud-based services. This robust, integrated offering helps organisations maximize their IT portfolios for greater agility, innovation and competitive advantage.
The key service layers of Unify360 include:
- Expert guidance. From identifying current assets including “shadow IT,” to assessing cloud readiness and guiding application rationalization, refactoring, workload transitions and balancing, Unify360 offers expert advice and roadmaps to optimize hybrid IT architectures and migrations.
- Hybrid IT management platform. Our common Unify360 platform for brokering, acquiring, operating, securing and governing all elements of a hybrid IT universe enables: “single pane of glass” view into spend, service availability, performance, security and compliance postures; aggregated billing and chargeback across cloud and legacy IT assets; and greater asset utilisation through automation and standardization.
- Reliable service integration and management. Our global, 24x7 management and integration services include ITSM, service desk, managed security, brokerage and multi-vendor management. A holistic security approach allows organizations to deploy sensitive workloads with confidence, address emerging threats, and comply with data privacy and sovereignty regulations.
- Right cloud for the work. CGI’s cloud strategy is to help clients use virtually any cloud or combination (whether private, public or community, and almost anything “as a service”) to realise business value. Private clouds can be on client premises or in CGI data centres to meet in-country, data sovereignty requirements. Public clouds like Microsoft Azure and AWS can be managed to maximise value delivered. All can be integrated seamlessly, including with legacy IT.
Key benefits of CGI Unify360
- Lower risk – Optimise IT resources to reduce risk and speed deployments through successful and predictable migrations, IT rationalisation and workload balancing.
- Reduced costs – Streamline asset management and increase utilisation through automation, standardisation and best-fit infrastructure mix for diverse workloads, reducing O&M costs. Realise more reliable, efficient and predictable budgeting with holistic cost management.
- Innovation – Enable creative new approaches to preserve existing investments, fill gaps and maximise potential for modernisation and rationalisation.
- Flexibility – Increase agility to innovate and move toward DevOps, and realize greater choice in managing IT services.
- Business-IT alignment – Improve line of sight between IT resources and business objectives to optimise investments, increase agility and support innovation, reducing time to market and delvering what the business requires.