With a single fixed rate fee per transaction Ordo offers a superior customer experience when integrated into an ecommerce journey, presented as a bill payment option or integrated with your Digital Assistant. Cheaper that than the percentage of transaction cost model and with a shorter customer journey than on line card payments CGI believes that any biller should consider offering Ordo as a third payment option.
If you would like to know how your organisation can reduce costs and improve customer journeys through Request to Pay technology, or if you would like to see a live demo of Ordo tailored to your organisations needs please do contact us.
- Benefits for the biller
- Financial savings across the invoice-to-pay process
- Fraud prevention
- Better end-to-end reconciliation of invoices
- Guaranteed bill delivery to the customers (unlike paper bill)
- Early visibility of potential troubled payers
- More secure
- Opens a new communication channel
- Benefits for the payer
- In control of payment (push rather than pull)
- Fraud prevention
- Cash flow visibility and control
- Private financial transaction, more secure
- Modern digital payment method
- Easy visibility of payments
Ordo is a Fintech established in 2018 to bring to market a secure messaging and request for payment solution. Their purpose is to improve the financial wellbeing of SMEs, consumers, public, private and third sector organisations by helping everyone be more in control of their money coming in, and bills and expenses going out.
"We’re delighted to be partnering with CGI on the development of Ordo. With CGI’s knowledge and expertise in modernising payments systems, we’re confident we can deliver a service which significantly improves the financial lives and wellbeing of people and businesses. We’re thrilled to be working with a company which shares this vision also." - Ordo CEO and co-founder Craig Tillotson