CGI OpenSea360 selected as Mission System for the UK Royal Navy high-speed patrolLondon, United Kingdom, October 12, 2020 - CGI has been awarded a contract by Marine Specialised Technology Group to supply the Mission Systems for two state-of-the-art 19. 0m high-speed patrol craft for the UK Royal Navy. Both boats will be used to patrol HMNB Gibraltar and British ...
The maritime mission system for sub-24 high-speed craft
Achieve your mission more effectively and with greater confidence.
Proven to enable crews to react faster to changing circumstances in challenging conditions.
Our high-performance mission system is intelligently designed to put the right insights and capabilities in front of the right people at the right times – and we tailor it to your precise needs. Sitting at the heart of your operations, it links key on-board and off-board systems via a secure, redundant network. It puts critical mission information, official charts and additional data layers at crews’ fingertips, and enables them to control multiple systems in one place.
How CGI OpenSea360 helps you achieve your missions better
- Proven to make your teams more effective in challenging maritime conditions.
- CGI OpenSea360 is hardware agnostic. Choose precisely the right equipment to meet your demands.
- No vendor lock-in: CGI OpenSea360 integrates seamlessly with other on-board or off-board systems, from your vendor of choice.
- Empower your crews to view and control multiple systems, without leaving their seats.
- Integrate small craft into larger capabilities, by enabling onshore teams to send tasking instructions and mission information to crews – and for crews to respond.
- Save space and reduce the weight of your boat.
Download the factsheets for more information or find out more about CGI in Maritime