Incident response (IR) is more than just the actions taken immediately following a cyber security compromise, attack, or breach. IR is also about raising your capability to deal with such an incident, and so improving the speed with which your business recovers.
Digital Forensic (DF) investigations can range between providing straightforward security assurance to answering specific questions. Targeted investigations can provide answers about a wide variety of issues, from a suspicious URL to when and where your critical data has gone and who moved it.
CGI’s Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) team can provide an advanced level of security resilience that organisations simply cannot achieve alone. With the latest in DF hardware and software plus skilled and qualified personnel, our service offers the highest standards of forensic investigations.
Our DFIR team maintain knowledge of current threats through various channels including the CiSP (Cyber Security Information Sharing Partnership) programme run by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) as well as our own, in house, Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team.
Our experts use a range of licensed and open-source software to support their work. The net result is that we are already on a forward footing when you request assistance.
- Minimise the impact of cyberattacks and understand how they happened.
- Ensure peace of mind and quality assurance thanks to CREST accreditation.
- Choose from flexible service levels that suit your needs.
- Benefit from 24/7 assistance with rapid response.
- Enable your business to respond and upskill with insights and advice from industry leaders.
- Receive dedicated support from an assigned Service Delivery Manager who will make sure any issues are addressed.
- Protect your ‘corporate credibility’ with an enhanced security posture.
To view our full service offering and level of service, download our Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) service overview brochure, to see how we can protect your business.