CGI supports L'Ilot - 't Eilandje with shoebox actionBrussels, March 22, 2021 - During these unprecedented times, it is more important than ever to reinforce our commitment to serving as a socially responsible company. Acting responsibly for the well-being of the communities in which we live and work is a key element of ...
STEM from HomeSTEM based activity packs for children aged 6 – 14 that you can do at home. Download your pack today.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a key value at CGI. We recognize that we have a responsibility to the environment, our employees, and to the communities in which we work.
- Our CSR commitments
- To provide our professionals with health, wellness and ownership programs that positively influence their well-being and satisfaction.
- To partner with our clients to deliver energy and environmental sustainability solutions and to collectively support charitable causes.
- To support our communities through causes that improve their social, economic and environmental well-being.
- To improve the environment through environmentally-friendly operating practices, community service activities and green IT offerings.
- To operate ethically through a strong code of ethics and good corporate governance.
- To recognise the importance of responsible supply chain management.
- Discover our CSR policy and to read our CSR commitments in details.
- Our ethical commitments
- Code of Ethics that all members sign annually.
- CGI Management Foundation with ISO 9001 certified frameworks to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Performance metrics applied to governance frameworks to provide for continuous improvement.
- Ethical commitments aligned with the United Nations (UN) Global Compact’s 10 principles.
CSR STRATEGIC GOALS
Act as a global leader in encouraging and educating more people to improve technical and business literacy. Promote local mentoring programs and partnerships with clients, local schools, and universities.
In collaboration with our clients, benefit the overall wellbeing of the communities where we live and work. Use CGI’s technology and business consulting expertise to deliver pro bono IT work to local charities and community organizations.
Demonstrate our commitment to environmental and economical sustainability through operating practices, community service activities, and projects delivered in collaboration with our clients.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
CGI is recognized by key players as a global leader in the IT sector for its efforts in sustainability.
CGI is rewarded a “Gold” by EcoVadis for its performance in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Download the certificate
CGI is recognized as a global leader within the IT sector on the 2019 CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index.
CGI 2019 CSR performance received an overall score of 46, compared to an industry median score of 39/100
CGI is committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, then environment and anti-corruption.
Since 2002, CGI has been included in this indice that measures the financial performance of companies that meet internationally recognized standards of corporate social responsibility.
CGI is certified ‘Top Employer in Europe’ and specifically in Canada, UK, India, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and Sweden.