CGI in India
Superior service, optimal value
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results.
Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
CGI’s Global Delivery Centers – An integral part of our global delivery model
CGI offers an extensive global delivery network made up of 24 centers of excellence strategically located around the world to meet the needs of our clients. In India, our centers have over 10,000 professionals and span seven offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
For the past two decades, CGI’s experts in India have provided offshore support to 125+ clients across the globe, ensuring close collaboration, accountability, flexibility, superior service and, most importantly, expected business results.
From India, we deliver end-to-end IT services, including business consulting, systems integration, infrastructure services, application management, business process services and IT outsourcing services.
Through innovative and proven delivery methods, our teams in India drive optimal value for our clients, reducing costs, minimizing risks and generating a high ROI.
Experience and expertise
- Strong track record of client satisfaction based on both cost and quality
- Experience across a wide range of industries
- End-to-end project management capabilities
- Expertise across the entire software development lifecycle
- Flexibility to blend the right delivery model with the right capabilities
- Agility to quickly scale technological capabilities based on changing requirements
- Certified quality systems and continuous improvement processes