Instructor is Tore Levinsen; the only certified Tableau instructor in Norway.
Tableau Desktop Fundamental
This course covers all the Tableau Desktop fundamentals required for new and intermediate Tableau users. It starts with simple visualizations and moves to an in-depth look at the different chart and graph functions available, calculations, parameters, mapping and other functionality. The course is provided with a data scenario and hands-on exercises covering all course content, and providing the opportunity to visually analyze data, build Interactive Dashboards and share them with others.
You’ll learn how to:
- Connect to your data.
- Edit and save a data source.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface/paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
- Build dashboards to share visualizations.
Chart types covered:
- Cross Tabs
- Pie and bar charts
- Geographic maps
- Dual axis and combo charts with different mark types
- Heat maps
- Highlight tables
- Tree maps
- Scatter plots
|If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|