Industrialise your application
Imagine pairs of satellites working in teams to provide observations, each covering hundreds of square kilometres every few days. Now imagine constellations of dozens of small satellites, also working in teams to provide additional observations every day. Imagine a sophisticated range of camera technologies mounted on these satellites providing a diverse mix of observations, of relevance to a wide mix of monitoring requirements. Our ability to observe the Earth has transformed in the past few years but presents a challenge to organisations that want to make the most of it.
CGI GeoData360 solves common technical challenges for those aiming to exploit these new opportunities.
Reliable monitoring solutions that can run efficiently at scale require substantial processing resources and more sophisticated data processing capabilities which can be complex and costly.
GeoData360 is CGI’s production platform for Earth Observation (EO) and geospatial (Geo) services. GeoData360 is designed for long running, large scale production pipelines as a Platform-as-a-Service. It supports deep customisation and extension, enabling production workflows that consume EO and Geo data (to produce valuable business information) to run cost efficiently at scale.
CGI GeoData360 is:
- Scalable – dynamic, optimised use of infrastructure resources available from commercial cloud providers. Reduces elapsed processing times.
- Portable – deployable locally and within different cloud environments (both public and private) enabling the organisation to control their infrastructure
- Operational – designed for production enabling reliable, consistent performance for commercially viable services with extensive monitoring and control capabilities
- Geospatial++ – big data production capabilities applicable to services based on imagery and/or other geospatial data (climate data, meteorological data, points, lines, polygons etc.).
- Secure – designed to run securely in cloud infrastructures.
- Cost effective – accelerates development of industrialised applications using a reliable workflow library, optimising resource usage.