Vice President, CTO of Cyber Security
E-Yang Tang has been CGI Vice President and CTO of Cyber Security in Australia since 2018.
Cyber security is part of everything we do and has been for decades.
We know how to identify what is most valuable to you, where your organisation is vulnerable, what action you need to take and how to target your investment to best effect, so you can be confident that you are secure, compliant and ready to grow your business.
We have dedicated Australian cyber security risk advisors partnering with a wide range of clients across public, private sectors and in Australia’s critical infrastructure organisations. Our local team is a part of CGI’s 1,200 strong global cyber security team, bringing the shared expertise and capabilities developed working in 16 countries, to every client project.
Today’s organizations require agility and innovation to deliver seamless digital experiences—anytime, anywhere. In response, customer, citizen, employee and supplier ecosystems have become more complex, connected and open. At the same time, cyber-risks and threats are growing in velocity and complexity. This requires a modern and connected security approach.
Evolved and proven through 45 years of advising, creating and securing critical business systems and infrastructure in complex environments, across the globe, including in Operational Technology and in the defence and intelligence sectors, our cyber security advisory services are rooted in successful outcomes. Our consultants understand your industries, as well as work with your unique needs.
Through our expert consultants deep technical and business knowledge and best practices, we provide strategic advisory services that help you prepare for the digital realities of today and the future.
Our GRC services include:
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment and Gap Analysis
- Strategy and Cyber Governance Development
- Cyber Security Policy and Process Development
- Business Continuity and Resilience Assessment
- Compliance Reviews and Assessments
Our Asset Management services include:
- IT asset discovery
- OT asset discovery
- IT and OT asset profiling and management
Our cyber security training for employees includes:
- Review, design and deliver training programmes
- Cyber security management training for leaders, executives and boards.
- Policy review and improvements
- Incident response simulation
- Cyber crisis management review and simulation