solutions co-developed with clients
is our average relationship tenure with the world’s largest utilities
CGI consultants are helping utilities around the world drive profitable growth
CGI works across the entire value chain of a utility, from production/generation and transmission and distribution operators to utility suppliers and central market operators. We focus on the end-to-end needs of our clients, providing industry-focused consulting, systems integration and managed services, accelerated by intellectual property, to help them navigate the energy transition and remain competitive.
- We partner with 10+ energy clients in Belgium.
- CGI is part of Flexity, a consortium to enable end-consumers to contribute in the energy transition. Read more.
- CGI delivers UMIG analysis and testing services to the major suppliers, DGO’s and the Belgian Central Market System.
- We manage mission-critical systems for a major DGO in Belgium.
- We have long-term outsourcing relationships with clients such as EDP (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, U.S.), Elexon (UK), and EDF and GDF Suez (France).
- CGI has used predictive analytics and visualization software to improve leak detection and prediction for a major water supplier in the Netherlands.