CGI and Fingrid go live with Datahub, providing Finnish citizens a smarter, cleaner and more flexible energy systemPartnering with CGI, Fingrid Datahub Oy successfully went live with Datahub, Finland’s new centralized information exchange system for the retail electricity market, on February 21, 2022. It represents a major step in Finland’s journey toward a smarter, cleaner and more ...
How will you thrive in the evolving energy economy?There is greater unpredictability and pressure on our current energy grid. Overall management of the ecosystem is critical to ensuring reliability. This could evolve to meeting service level agreements for residential and commercial microgrids.
CGI works across the entire value chain of a utility, from production/generation and transmission and distribution operators to utility suppliers and central market operators. We focus on the end-to-end needs of our clients, providing industry-focused consulting, systems integration and managed services, accelerated by intellectual property, to help them navigate the energy transition and remain competitive.
- We partner with 10+ energy clients in Belgium.
- CGI is part of Flexity, a consortium to enable end-consumers to contribute in the energy transition. Read more.
- CGI delivers UMIG analysis and testing services to the major suppliers, DGO’s and the Belgian Central Market System.
- We manage mission-critical systems for a major DGO in Belgium.
- We have long-term outsourcing relationships with clients such as EDP (Portugal, Spain, Brazil, U.S.), Elexon (UK), and EDF and GDF Suez (France).
- CGI has used predictive analytics and visualization software to improve leak detection and prediction for a major water supplier in the Netherlands.