Committed to an inclusive and sustainable world
Environmental (climate transition, ecological impacts...) and social (diversity, inclusion...) issues will deeply transform models and accelerate the emergence of new practices. Organizations will have to meet these unprecedented challenges by transforming them into opportunities for their customers, employees and partners. We support them in this ambition with our innovative solutions that combine economic performance, positive environmental and societal impact, and the quest for meaning.
Social responsibility is one of CGI's core values. Since our foundation, we have been committed to contributing to the development of a sustainable, inclusive and open world. Our business model is based on a strong proximity with our clients and living and working in the same communities as them. This facilitates the achievement of our three social responsibility priorities - Climate, People and Communities.
Putting social responsibility at the heart of our services
Every day, we integrate diversity, inclusion and climate change issues into our end-to-end solutions. CGI is committed to a carbon-neutral trajectory and is integrating digital responsibility into its projects to provide a comprehensive vision of how to reduce the environmental and social impacts of its products and services.
On a daily basis, we implement actions with all our stakeholders so that everyone can get involved at their own level. Our aim is to promote social and environmental innovation through concrete initiatives.
- Well-being in the company to excel: Our Oxygen program
- Our agency in Bertrange is certified ISO 14001 since 2021
- CGI's women's network: the EssenTIals
- Disability and employment: committed to the inclusive company of tomorrow, CGI has set a target of 2.3% employment rate for people with disabilities by 2020. As a local player, we also participated in the development of the practical guide (Handi)cap'emploi for companies in Luxembourg
- CGI obtained the SDK Label in 2021 in Luxembourg, a recognized quality mark awarded by the Administration of the Environment, the Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Trade to companies and institutions that manage their waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
- CGI Innovathon: to change the world, start by putting technology at the service of the common good
- We have launched "CGI solidaire", an innovative platform that allows our employees to carry out solidarity actions with several dozen partner associations in Luxembourg, France and Belgium.
- Design4Green Challenge: 48 hours to reduce energy consumption and move towards a more eco-friendly digital world!
"Accelerating the climate transition, integrating diversity and acting as close as possible to the communities in which we live. These are the priorities and the course we have set for ourselves and our clients in the years to come. I am convinced that the strength of collective intelligence combined with the power of digital technology are key assets in achieving this ambition."
Laurent Gerin, President Western and Southern Europe
We are committed to helping protect the environment through responsible practices in our operations, robust sustainability solutions for our customers and our goal of achieving zero carbon by 2030.
At CGI, we want to use our technology skills to inspire people in their careers and encourage them to work in the technology field.
We use our skills as a global leader in IT and management consulting services to make a positive impact on our communities.