Women candidates with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Application and onboarding process
Candidates will need to go through the following recruitment process:
- Apply for an open position
- Online assessment and interview for shortlisted candidates
- Induction, Mentor & Buddy assigned and introduced to Member Resource Group
- CaRe bridge training (6-week) and assessment
- Project assignment and on-the-job training
Our CaRe Outreach full-time program enables women IT professionals to return to a supportive and collaborative workplace from a career break and build a lasting career.
Proficiency assessment to gauge areas of expertise
Technical & soft skill training
Practical project experience to aid integration
1:1 peer support
Member Resource Group
Peer support group