ANZ is one of the top trade finance banks in the world with a presence in Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific, Asia, US, and Europe. With over 10,000+ customers across 33 countries, ANZ had a very high cost to income ratio as they were running multiple disparate solutions with decentralised operations. This was inhibiting growth and business profitability as well as providing an inconsistent experience to their customers.
We worked with the ANZ to implement Trade360 across their global network. This provided ANZ with:
- A global view of the business on one platform,
- Flexible operating models to maximise cost efficiency, productivity enhancements, and quality service
- A global view of the business on one platform
- Predictable operating costs & shared development costs
- Sustained competitive edge, flexible solution allowing banks to differentiate it’s services
- Continuous product evolution and rapid deployment to the market