How CGI centralised ANZ's payments systems into on platform to drive growth and business profitability.
ANZ had a very high cost to income ratio as they were running multiple disparate solutions with decentralised operations that inhibited growth and business profitability.
We deployed our ALL Payments solution, enabling ANZ to achieve significantly higher transaction volumes – around 40% of low value payments in New Zealand. CGI All Payments was implemented to process LVSS in Australia.
“We needed a high volume payments services hub that would not only comply with industry changes, but also lay the groundwork for future growth and development. CGI's in-depth understanding of the payments market in this region and the scalability of LAPS [All Payments] meant this was the best solution to help us meet our long-term plans and better support our customers.” Graeme Hosking, General Manager of Operations, Institutional Division, ANZ
- Improved customer service and significant cost reductions
- Faster time to market
- Support of business strategy with early ROI
- Strategic payments hub that is multi currency and multi entity,
- Single view of all low-value payments
- Consolidation of payments infrastructure onto single deployment