CGI OpenMedia NewsBoard enables journalists and editorial teams to organise their story production process directly from everywhere.
It features a fully customisable and open widget architecture that allows newsrooms to stay flexible to workflow adaptations at any time. It’s modern and unified web-based user interface for journalists and editorial teams dynamises the collaboration process.
Key features include:
- Web browser-based interface
- Story-centric approach
- Zero training required
- Open widget architecture
- Fully customisable dashboard
- Social media friendly
- Able to handle hundreds of concurrent users
- Third-party data exchange
- Seamless integration into existing IT and production environments