Charting the path forward with resilience and adaptabilityThree organizational capabilities industry leaders will need to help navigate the business challenges caused by COVID-19
Key strategies and technologies to help utilities respond to a “storm” never seen beforeFor more than three decades, I served at a leading electric utility, responding to numerous storms to keep the lights on for customers and to support critical infrastructure. We had many sleepless nights during restoration efforts for Atlantic Hurricanes Isabel, ...
CGI works across the entire value chain of a utility, from production/generation and transmission and distribution operators to utility suppliers and central market operators.
We focus on the end-to-end needs of our clients, as they move to more customer-centric business models and seek to achieve operational excellence in the digital age.
- Business areas
- Related topics
- Related solutions
- Central market operators
- Grid operators
- CGI Asset & Resource Management Suite (ARM)
- CGI PragmaCAD Mobile Workforce Management
- CGI PragmaLINE – Outage, Network and Storm Management
- CGI Demand Side Management and Energy Efficiency Solutions
- CGI Sm@rtering – Advanced Meter Infrastructure System
- CGI MILES – Preventing Electricity Outages
- CGI Central Energy Management Systems (CeMS)
- CGI Digital Energy Islands
- efluidMC Client Management and Billing Software Package
- Energy retail companies/Renewables energy producers