CGI is uniquely positioned in the industry as a partner that brings a life science focus to solutions helping clients transform their business processes and digital platforms, to succeed in a patient-centric, connected health ecosystem and improve patient outcomes.
- Approximately 5,000 CGI professionals are helping clients in life sciences
- Working with over 50% of the top 50 global biopharma companies
- Performed projects on five continents, in multiple domains (clinical, commercial, manufacturing, quality and compliance, lab operations)
Quality management capabilities
Our industry experts enable life science organizations to produce life enhancing products efficiently, with higher safety and compliance standards, and reduced costs and time to market.
- Quality management systems (QMS)
- Controlled document management
- GxP quality process optimization (SOP transformation)
- Quality operating models
- Connected quality (dashboarding and metrics design/capture)
- GxP training design and delivery
For an organization to be successful, Quality must be owned by the entire organization and embedded in its culture.
CGI supports life sciences organizations reach their quality and compliance goals, by partnering to deploy the following engagements:
- QMS redesign and implementation that is fit for purpose and aligns with an organization’s culture and mission.
- Selection and implementation of a robust document management system that follows industry best practices.
- Process optimization or SOP transformation using our industry standard life science blueprint to realize fit for purpose SOPs, tailored to the end users using process development accelerators to bring your processes to life more efficiently than before.
- Right sizing your organization to ensure critical needs are met first using risk management principles to develop the core components of a phase- appropriate quality organization.
- Supporting end to end QMS day to day operations from CAPA management, through SOP writing, and complaint investigations and all other areas of quality.
- Enabling organizations to visualize the entire supply chain, quality system, manufacturing and distribution operations in one central dash boarding system that aligns to patient needs while supporting a digitally enabled quality culture.
- Developing effective training materials to support implementation of new or revised processes and providing hands-on interactive workshops/ masterclasses to support end user confidence and mastery of skills.
Quality management optimization
CGI quality management has industry and vendor aligned accelerator assets and templates improving time-to-value and lower cost of implementation of new systems and processes into your organization.
Our CGI accelerator helps clients forecast key business processes to meet compliance requirements by reviewing the current R&D landscape.