Pharmaceutical companies and other life science businesses across the globe are investing heavily in optimized, resilient, and compliant manufacturing processes.
CGI helps them reach their goals with a wide range of industry specific capabilities within the realms of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process Control Systems (PCS), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), etc.
We work with some of the world's leading companies, using tried-and-tested platforms as well as the technologies of tomorrow: PAS-X, 800xA, LMES, SattLine, and PROCOS.
Now we are expanding our local, global team of MES Masters, and we are hiring!
Maybe you are an experienced, senior MES/DCS/PCS specialist with a proven track record in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Maybe you work with automation in another industry, have some understanding of and/or interest in process control systems, and would like to take your career to the next level.
In this case, we welcome you in our MES Master Academy where you can upgrade your skills to match the specialized requirements of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Either way, we think you'll feel right at home on our MES Master team.
What you get
- Opportunities to work with world-leading clients
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Great career opportunities in a global, local company
- GAMP 5
- GxP Validation
- and more
- Some of the best and brightest colleagues in the business
- Inclusive, rewarding and supportive work environment with optimum work-life balance
- Co-ownership of our company and a wide range of other employee benefits
- A responsible, caring employer committed to making a difference for our clients, communities and employees