Get richer with richer data - Payment and data future strategies
The payments industry is constantly evolving and has been for decades. Where are we today and why? Let’s take a closer look in light of recent changes and into the future. CGI's experts Ainsley Ward and Robert Book discuss about Request to Pay as the data driver for ISO 20022 and presenting a case example from NeoBank.
The future of card based payments
What does the future of card based payments look like? CGI experts Rita Howlin and Vidar Bergseth discuss the trends which include for example security, seamless customer experience, relevant loyalty and benefits functionalities, 360 technologies, real time qualifications and redemptions.
You Get What You Measure: Sustainability and ESG Getting Transformative
How does sustainability transform businesses and what are leaders supposed to do? There are over 2,000 ESG indictors, 600+ ESG rating agencies, thousands of sustainability certifications, hundreds of sustainability frameworks, not to mention emerging legislation affecting local and multinational businesses..
In this webinar we will discuss
- the 5Rs to address status.
- ESG offering global view and local Nordic perspective
- ESG data infrastructure needed: ESG data pilot projects
Sanctions Compliance and Combating Terrorist Financing
In this webinar John Evans, Head of CGI’s financial crime solutions business, presents:
- Best practices in payments screening in the real-time world
- Achieving effectiveness and efficiency
- Case 1 When fuzzy matching isn’t enough
- Case 2 client story - automated decisioning