UMSCHALTEN AUF DEUTSCH
New Frontier in the Payments Industry
Request-to-Pay (RTP) can significantly change the way payments are made within Europe. From November 2020, this new standard will expand future payment transactions by enabling a payee to actively trigger a payment request to a payer. Companies and also banks expect all kinds of advantages and added value from this new element for retail payments.
Our white paper will answer the following key questions:
- What is RTP and what are its advantages?
- Who can use RTP and what do processing models look like?
- Which use cases are possible in physical and digital commerce?
- How does RTP work as an API within the payment landscape?
- What could a new strategic agenda for Europe look like?
As a highlight in the white paper you will find a meta-architecture model how a European payment system with API management and request-to-pay could work and contribute to the European Retail Payments Strategy Agenda.
The white paper also provides suggestions for discussion and helps companies to reflect on the challenges ahead.