The CGI OpenGrid360 solution suite enables a single view of a utility’s network that supports rapid development of new applications to meet changing customer needs. CGI has developed a data ...
MEET US AT EUROPEAN UTILITY WEEK 2019 in Paris – Stand P120
Accelerate the energy transition with our end-to-end digital transformation solutions
CGI is attending European Utility Week November 12–14 in Paris, France, to share how we help utilities drive enterprise-wide digital transformation and successfully navigate the energy transition—all while staying competitive and meeting customers’ rising expectations.
Meet our experts at stand P120
Our utilities and technology experts will be on hand to share information on CGI’s strategic IT and business consulting services and our end-to-end digital transformation solutions that are helping clients around the world digitally innovate, adopt emerging technologies and achieve their strategic goals. This includes enabling our clients to embrace more dynamic customer-centric business models, achieve operational excellence and provide exceptional and personalized customer experiences.
Seeing is believing: experience live demonstrations
Visit our booth to experience live demonstrations showcasing our proven suite of solutions for the utilities industry including:
- Intelligent grid solutions with advanced data management and integration frameworks to support the future grid
- Central Market Solutions (CMS) to facilitate data exchanges in the energy ecosystem
- MaEVA, a video-assisted platform to enable remote collaboration
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to drive customer centricity
- Emerging technologies, such as blockchain, augmented reality and digital twins to improve operational efficiency and drive competitive advantage
- Sm@rtering, advanced meter infrastructure system for active distribution network management
- Renewables Management System (RMS), an award-winning solution for the centralized operation of renewable energy power stations
- eFluid, an integrated client management software package developed for the utilities industry
- Cybersecurity services to help utilities identify security risks, build secure outcomes, and operate with confidence
Inspiring tech talks
Through interactive discussions for small groups, our experts will explore your business challenges and share how CGI innovations and solutions can help you seize the ever increasing opportunities today’s digital world and the energy transition offers.
We will also share the latest insights and findings from the 2019 CGI Client Global Insights, which provide an outlook on global and industry trends and priorities based on more than 1,550 in-person conversations with business and IT executives around the world.
Watch this space for the full schedule of topics that we will share closer to the event.
For more information and the complete EUW19 program, visit https://www.european-utility-week.com/