Endesa and CGI extend their partnership agreement, which includes Endesa’s business-to-consumer operations in Portugal.
Under the agreement, CGI provides consulting services, systems and solutions, business process services (BPS) and physical stores, as well as printing and finishing services. CGI provides support through an as-a-service model, allowing Endesa to expand the scope and scale of its services and solutions in response to changing business needs.
CGI’s offer covers all areas of Endesa’s commercial operations and includes the following:
- u@cloud, CGI's SaaS customer care and billing solution
- A CRM solution supported by Salesforce
- Digital channels (corporate website, customer portal, interactive invoice and sales tracking)
- Analytics and regulatory reporting solution
- GoEndesa: a solution that supports integration with sales and operation management channels
- Back-office operation for the entire life cycle of Endesa’s contracts
- Contact center
- Endesa’s physical stores in Portugal (Porto and Lisbon)
- Printing and finishing
“CGI has a thorough understanding of our business operations and this enables them to provide comprehensive support across our entire value chain. Their expertise in various areas such as customer care, billing, digital channels, analytics, and regulatory reporting, among others, allows them to address all of our business needs and help us achieve our growth objectives.”
Country Manager B2C, Endesa
"The renewal of our partnership with Endesa is a testament to the successful collaboration we've had in the past and it brings with it a renewed sense of responsibility for us at CGI. As a Vice President of CGI, I commit to making available all the necessary resources and expert knowledge to support Endesa's growth strategy and help them achieve their objectives."