A leader in geospatial solutions
The CGI Geospatial Centre of Excellence (COE) in Quebec City, Canada, is part of a global network of geospatial COEs with hundreds of experts in 13 countries on four continents.
The Quebec COE has delivered transformative business results for more than 20 years by addressing the industry trends most important to our clients. Today, location data is paramount for digital transformation and operations. Our COE experts help clients enhance their information assets and identify valuable synergies between geospatial solutions and other business-critical areas, such as business intelligence, advanced analytics, customer experience and remote asset management. In these areas, we often collaborate with CGI’s extensive network of Emerging Technologies Practices.
The combination of our professional expertise and service delivery excellence make us a partner of choice for local and global clients alike. We offer end-to-end services including: management consulting, system integration, application design and development, outsourcing and enterprise system maintenance―both onsite and offsite. Our human-centered approach to innovation enables us to develop creative and tailored solutions, such as secure-by-design mobile applications for field operations.
- Innovative service model that combines agile, remote services and local capacity for optimized service delivery
- Proven, iterative approach to building value, from minimum viable product (MVP) or proof of concept (POC) to business critical enterprise platform
- Competitive services for developing and managing enterprise geospatial data infrastructures
- Impressive track record of business transformation results
- Delivery of integrated and turnkey solutions with .Net and Java, Oracle and SQL Server, ESRI, Android and iOS, enterprise platform migration, security assessment and training
- Exceptional quality of service by multilingual experts
Enterprise geospatial platform
- Digital transformation, user experience and data democratization
- Mobile and web GIS integration, development and evolution
- Accessibility, security, cloud computing, real-time and big data
Geospatial data management infrastructure
- Data services catalog, metadata management and optimization
- Master data management, versioning and single source of truth
- Integration with big data infrastructure, data lake, and data warehouses
Location intelligence and geospatial business intelligence (GeoBI)
- Integration of location into decision-making and business processes
- Operations dashboard, key performance indicators (KPI), geo-enabled data warehouses and advanced information modeling
- Advanced analytics to enable real-time and automated decision-making
Technical and management consulting services
- System design, development and integration with business solutions
- Mobile and web application design, maintenance and evolution
- GIS strategic planning, roadmaps, risk and benefit analysis, ROI
- Technical advocacy, POC and value demonstration
Training catalog and skills development programs
- Introduction and integration of new technologies such as big data, Internet of Things (IoT) and sensors, artificial intelligence, 3D and Lidar, drones, etc.
- Audit and evolution roadmap for GIS platforms and services