Responds to critical production implementation issues, work with clients to develop requirements to enhance existing IBM Notes and Domino Code. Resolve customer issues and queries in accordance to support service levels agreements. Regularly communicate status of open issues and resolution to customers and managers. Performs in-depth technical analysis, including reproduction of issues and solution documentation. Provide insight into enhancements that eliminates recurring production issues. Maintains high levels of professionalism in dealing with customers. Assists Professional Services Consultants with technical questions during implementation. Provides on-site support when necessary.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities include:
• Creating and maintain rules for STP using lotus notes application.
• Troubleshooting and resolving implementation issues.
• Researching and tracking client issues
• Recreating issues reported on Accuity FircoSoft STP Solution
• Logging all issues/ inquiries into service incident solution for tracking purposes and closing them in a timely manner
• Manage and facilitate the resolution of production issues.
• Provide support to FircoSoft clients
• Recreating issues reported on FircoSoft Clients
• Debugging and Understanding Fircosoft Product Source Code (C/C++ code base)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Demonstrate ability to understand C/C++ code.
• Prior experience with Accuity FircoSoft STP software is highly desirable
• Previous development or computer science background is highly desirable
• Liaison between clients and the support team
• Assist clients with resolution of service incidents and any billable work
• Serve as a subject matter expert for lotus notes willing to grow in understanding of FIRCO STP application.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to establish credibility with clients.
• Working knowledge of JIRA or any ticketing systems
• Project Management
• Consensus builder
• Requirements Definition
• Troubleshooting ability
• Good communicator
• Team Player
• High Value Payments Knowledge
- Systems Analysis
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.