Are you passionate about Performance Engineering and Testing? We are looking for an experienced and motivated Performance Testing Engineer who is self-directed with learning agility to own Performance Engineering in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Come Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Participate in release lifecycle early on during requirements, architecture and design discussions and establish the importance of Performance Testing
• Map Performance Improvements to Business gains and showcase to leadership and
• Developing the Performance Model
• Contributing to the Test Strategy & PAT Test Plan
• Contributing to the Application Capacity Plan validation and update;
• Documentation and analysis of performance test results
• Coordinating and communication variance fixes
• Performance Testing process optimization
• Proactively Monitor BBD/CMO/SBB Applications in Production
• Provide input to Health Check Dashboard. Performance user interface and code reviews
• Work with IBM/Vendors Oracle to resolve performance issues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Experience in Performance Test Engineering
Developing Performance Model
Test Strategy & PAT Test Plans
- Test Strategies
- Performance/Stress Testing
- User Interface Analysis / CU
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.