Technical Level 1 Support - Cantonese Speaking
Location: One World Square, McKinley Hill, Taguig city
Years of Experience: At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
Job Description/ Position Description: The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 Calls and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call or email. The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Knowledge and Skills
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English and Cantonese language.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Customer Orientation
• Customer Responsiveness
• High Impact Communication
• Clear Communication
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in any field
What you can expect from us - CGI - Company Profile Description
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Technologies Desired (Not Required): Active Directory, Office 365, MS Office Application
Adherence to all company mandated responsibilities
• Be aware of one’s obligation under legislation governing data protection, computer misuse, copyright protection, intellectual property, the retention of public records and the common law; both local and countries where services are provided.
• Act with propriety in the use of the business units’ Information resources;
• Familiarize with and conform to the Information Security policy and related Standards, Guidelines, etc;
• Report immediately to one’s Line Manager and Information Security Officer, any breaches, or suspected breaches, of the CGI Philippines Information Security policy.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Diagnostics & Resolution
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.