- Worldwide presence
CACS® Enterprise for collections and recovery
Rising delinquencies are causing organizations to rethink their collections strategies and many are turning to CGI, the recognized expert in the collections field, for help.
The market-leading CACS Enterprise collections system helps you reduce operating expenses, delinquencies, and write off's while building profitable customer relationships, and improve all aspects of your end-to-end collections and recovery operations.
Supporting high-volume processing for all consumer products and providing scalability for growth, CGI's solution pioneered the use of automated collections, and behavior-scoring treatments, as well as the credit industry's evolution from account to customer and age-based to risk-based collections.
The latest release of CACS Enterprise includes improved features and functions for enhanced collections efficiency, including:
- Customer-centric processing to manage the customer relationship
- Multi-user capabilities and role-based security to support multiple organizations and credit products in a single system
- Loss Mitigation functionality to support advanced analytics for program identification and qualification
- Ability to use customer and account data in collection agent scripts to guide consistent customer interactions and experiences
- Flexible rules for defining workflows, collection agent and third-party assignment and regulatory compliance
- Real-time decisioning to guide collector actions
- Use of channel integration to communicate with customers the way they want to be contacted
- Web service capabilities to support real-time integration with other enterprise applications.
- Brochure - CACS Enterprise (PDF)
- Brochure - CGI Collections360®: Comprehensive Debt Management (PDF)
- Brochure - Web Promises® (PDF)
- Brochure - CGI Enterprise Gateway® (PDF)
- Case study - Leading Finance Company: CGI Collections360®
Contact us for more information
CACS® is a registered trademark of CGI Group Inc.