Oil and gas
Reaching new levels of efficiency and profitability through digital transformation
In the face of pricing volatility, geo-political uncertainty and difficulty in accessing reserves, oil and gas companies face extreme pressures on revenue generation and cost reduction. They seek effective and innovative ways to increase reserves productivity, better use assets, partner strategically, improve compliance, and generate more downstream profits—securely, safely and sustainably.
CGI works with oil and gas companies across the globe to address these challenges and more by becoming digital enterprises. We combine extensive industry expertise, proven solutions and end-to-end IT services to help our clients create agile and cost-effective infrastructures that reach new levels of efficiency and profitability.
Experience and expertise
- We have decades of oil and gas expertise and operations in 40 countries.
- CGI is a key partner to 3 oil and gas majors.
- We provide support for more than 1,000 upstream exploration and production applications for global oil and gas companies.
- CGI systems process more than 1.5 billion fuel card transactions and manage in excess of $100 billion in fuel card payments globally per annum.
- More than 2,000 professionals work with our oil and gas clients in 24 locations around the globe.
- Ninety-five percent of all UK oil and gas offshore personnel movements are tracked by VantagePoB, a widely used health, safety and environmental (HSE) workforce management solution developed by CGI.
- We are a cloud services provider for 38 upstream operators, managing more than 700 joint ventures.
2015 Annual Review
Environmental and energy solutions