Oil and gas
Reaching new levels of efficiency and profitability
The oil and gas industry is a challenging place to operate in the 21st century. The demand for energy and oil products keeps rising, prices fluctuate regularly, there is geo-political uncertainty, and reserves are becoming more difficult to access.
In the face of these challenges, oil and gas companies are looking for ways to increase the productivity and maximise reserves, make better use of their assets, engage in strategic partnering arrangements, improve compliance, and generate more downstream profits. And, all of this needs to be done securely, safely and sustainably.
CGI works with oil and gas companies across the globe to address these challenges and more. We combine extensive industry expertise, proven solutions and end-to-end IT services to help organizations create agile and cost-effective infrastructures that reach new levels of efficiency and profitability.
Experience and expertise
- Decades of oil and gas expertise and operations in 40 countries
- Preferred global supplier to three out of the world’s six largest oil suppliers
- Manage the entire exploration and production application portfolio for our global clients
- Provider of card payment services that manage more than $90 billion per year
- More than 2,000 professionals working with our oil and gas clients in 24 locations around the globe
2013 Annual Review
Environmental and energy solutions